On the last Sunday of every month at 10:30am, commencing April 28th, these special screenings will aim to provide a comfortable and calming cinema-going experience for individuals of all ages on the autism spectrum, as well as adults and children with sensory conditions or learning difficulties. In association with Galway Autism Partnership.
- We will take measures to ensure low lighting and sound levels, as well as the removal of trailers before each film, and the audience will be able to bring their own food to ensure everyone can feel at home.
- Seating allocation will be spaced out if any audience members wish to move around during the film, and tickets will be at a reduced rate.
- Assistance dogs are also welcome.
- Our spacious bar will also be reserved to audience members and family to provide a comfortable chill-out space if you need some time out of the screening.
- Our friendly staff will be on-hand to provide assistance and support if needed.
Our first Sensory Sunday screening will be Wild Rose at 10:30am, on April 28th. Stay tuned to our social media and our Sensory Screening webpage for further listings.