These special screenings provide a comfortable and calming cinema-going experience for individuals on the autism spectrum, as well as adults and children with sensory conditions or learning difficulties. In association with Galway Autism Partnership.
- We take measures to ensure low lighting and sound levels, as well as the removal of trailers before each film, and the audience will be able to bring their own food to ensure everyone can feel at home.
- Seating allocation is spaced out if any audience members wish to move around during the film, and tickets will be at a reduced rate.
- Assistance dogs are always welcome.
- Our spacious bar is reserved to audience members and family to provide a comfortable chill-out space if you need some time out of the screening.
- Our friendly staff will be on-hand to provide assistance and support if needed.
Stay tuned to our social media and this webpage for upcoming listings.
After moving to Salem, Mass., teenager Max Dennison (Omri Katz) explores an abandoned house with his sister Dani (Thora Birch) and their new friend, Allison (Vinessa Shaw). After dismissing a story Allison tells as superstitious, Max accidentally frees a coven of evil witches (Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kathy Najimy) who used to live in the house. Now, with the help of a magical cat, the kids must steal the witches' book of spells to stop them from becoming immortal.