ROLE: Digital Media & Graphic Design Co-ordinator
Element Cinemas run the Light House in Dublin and Pálás in Galway bringing audiences an eclectic mix of the best new Irish and international films along with classics, foreign language, animated films, shorts, documentaries, special events & festivals. Element Cinemasis operated by Element Pictures and the head office is based in Dublin City Centre.
This is a newly created role developed to support the cinema marketing and programming team. We are looking for an experienced designer with creative flair used to working in a fast-paced and exciting environment to take on day to day design work, content creation and asset management.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, flexible, adaptable and ready to learn quickly with a self-motivated hands-on approach and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• Proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro
• A strong creative and conceptual flair with an ability to bring ideas to life
• The ability to adhere to brand guidelines and style guides
• Great time management as you will need to coordinate multiple projects at once, working to deadlines
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and in writing)
• A strong portfolio of creative graphic design
• Attention to detail, organised and punctual
• Full awareness of creative processes and techniques
• An interest and knowledge of film and pop culture • An interest and knowledge in social media
• Design a broad range of assets for in house marketing
• Adapts & resizes
• Content Creation
• Weekly Flyer/ Newsletter & Listings design
• Quarterly Brochure design delivery
• Asset Management & Coordination
• In venue marketing & poster and asset management
• Completing projects to a specific schedule
• Adapts for Element Distribution
• Supporting & assisting social media strategy Experience and Education
• A leading cross platform portfolio of work that can be substantiated is essential
• A 3rd Level BA / Degree or equivalent (design, marketing or communications)
• 1 - 2 years previous experience in similar role in design and content creation
This is a full-time position based in Element Cinemas head office in Dublin City Centre.
Application deadline Friday 15th November 2019 with CV applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or David Kelly, Element Cinemas, 30-31 O Connell St. Lower , Dublin D01 DH58